Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF!

Last night Steve and I were guests at the annual President's Dinner at Waldorf College. New faculty and staff are invited to join other present and retired faculty and staff at a buffet dinner held in the Ballroom. It was very nice. There were around 250 people in attendance. The meal was delicious! Dr. Joe Manjone, Waldorf College President, gave the welcome. Following the meal, introductions were made of new faculty and staff by Dr. Bob Alsop, Jason Ramaker, and Bruce Morgan. A Service of Consecration was conducted by Pastor Steven Smith. Yes, I had to stand up when they read my name. You can find my name on the WC website under "staff"!

Well, one week of school down and 35 weeks to go! This week I was in Britt, Kanawha, and Belmond. The first week is always tiring for students and teachers! Everyone needs to get back into the groove. Next week I'm in Britt on Tuesday & Thursday and in Belmond on Wednesday.

On Monday I worked at Waldorf during the day. I start night hours next week.[Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday] I work at Waldorf during the day on Monday, again. We'll see how I feel by next Friday!!!

Steve heads back to Kansas on Sunday. He's leaving Garner early AM and will stop in Le Mars to visit family before going south.

Gotta go to bed now - TIRED!
Love ya...
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools