Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Friday, June 18, 2010

The night after the day...

First off, computer boot camp is finished! And my mind is swirling! So much, so much. Add to that the terrible weather we received during the day = rain. Also, there was bad weather at home. Belmond received 3" of water and downed trees. I took pictures.
It will take me a few days to debrief and revisit all the tech tools we learned about.
My dog-children were glad to see me get home. Cricket and Nattie kept jumping and trying to 'kiss' me. Love my girls!
Contracts should be out sometime next week. That should be interesting. I have a job interview on Wednesday at Waldorf College for a pt library assistant job. I'm excited. Wish me luck!
Last night I ate had supper at Pepper's in CF with Jessie & John, and Laura and son Stratton. It was so nice to see and visit with them! I took pictures! Next month I'm taking a 2-day class in CF and Jessie has invited me to stay with her and Laura said she'll make supper for me. What nice neices!
Time to go.
Have a wonderful day.
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools