Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

These past 3 days had its ups and downs.
For the ups...
Steve came up from Kansas on Saturday.
Marie flew in from Denver.
Geoff is back from Australia.
Lynne didn't have to work on Saturday.
The weather was really nice.

For the downs...
I was [and am still] sick. All I do is cough, sleep, and have a froggy voice.
Not enough days with my family

To get to the reason for the weekend. We are forever grateful for the military men and women who gave their life for their country. I can not express my gratitude enough to them and their families. Thank you.

Until next time...
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools