Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Winding down.....

Only 11 official student school days left of the 2009-2010 school year! Then I have about 5 work days to complete after that.
On June 8th, my good friend Terri, and I are heading to Wichita, KS, for a few days. Steve is taking June 11th off to take us to some salt mines somewhere near Wichita. Terri and I are going to the Museum of World Treasures, the Art Museum, going to ride the city bus to downtown Wichita and tour and take pictures there, plus Steve is going to take us to the theatre where you watch the movie and can eat dinner & drink toddies too!
This weekend two nieces graduate from HS: Sadie Range from Okoboji HS & Leandra Reiter from Le Mars HS. Olivia Coronado (Central Springs) & Kaleb Johnson (West Hancock) also graduate. CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS!
Geoff flies home to the USA on Sunday. We should see him on the 26th or so. Steve comes up on the 28th for Memorial Day Weekend.
Well, I better close for now - I have a Dr's appt. soon.
Tlesr

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools