Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby, It's hot outside!

Today I took the girls, Cricket and Nattie to the vet. Well, $200.00 later, they're up-to-date with shots and heart worm meds.
Lynne and I went to Okoboji on Saturday to attend my niece's HS graduation party. It was a very nice party and it was great to see other relatives and friends. Sadie will be attending UNI next fall.
Another niece, Leandra, graduated on Sunday and had her party then also. We were unable to attend her celebration.
My good friend, Terri and I drove to Minneapolis to pick Geoff up at the airport. He's finally home after 4 months in Australia. On JUNE 6th he heads to Ankorage, Alaska, to work at Lake Marie Lodge as a tour boat captain for the summer.
Today it was VERY HOT outside. It was 93 degrees at 5:00pm. WHEW!
Gonna close for now. Gotta find a fan!
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools