Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Senior Discount? Yep!

Yesterday was my 55th b-day. As one of my friend wrote me, I can now get senior discounts. I don't know about that! Thank you to all who called me or greeted me on FB with B-day wishes!
I spent the day driving around Ft. Collins for the first time by myself. I stopped in the Barnes & Noble and then made my way to Whole Foods. I didn't do too poorly. I came back and watched a movie about Anne Frank on Netflix.
Today I went to Whole Foods again and they were have their annual birthday celebration. There was free cake and free samples and some bargain buys. A very busy place!
Tomorrow, Jeff A.'s grandparents are picking me up in the morning to go for coffee at....wait for it...Whole Foods!
I'm ending up Day 6 of 10 of doggy day/night care. I think we're getting to understand each other! Nattie doesn't like Jack roughing with Lucy and chases him. Lucy watches the neighbors through a hole in the fence. Jack wants to be outside a lot and know that when I open the pantry door it means treat time! Cricket just wants to sit by me. Today I got ready to go and was going to kennel them, but they were already in their kennels! I guess they know that when I change my pj's I'm going somewhere.
Well, the guys want to go to bed. So I'll write again tomorrow...
tlesr

1 comment:

Toni Sage said...

The only discounts I have found are at Perkins for 55+, otherwise its 65. I mean, that's what my OLDER friends have told me. ;)

Toni, Toni, Toni

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools