Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Top of the Morning to You!

If you notice, I've posted this blog early in the AM. That's because Marie or Jeff didn't shut off their alarm clock. It went off at 4AM. Thanks guys! :) Not so bad, I'm a morning person.
By now, our time, Marie & Jeff and tour clan should be in Ireland and off to tour County Clare. The drive back from Denver wasn't too bad. Jeff set my GPS at the airport for Ft. Collins.
Yesterday I watched 3 movies: Letters From Iwo Jima, An American Werewolf in London, and Mrs. Brown. All movies I have wanted to see. M and J have Netflix. I also read more of the book, Mare's War.
The dogs are doing well. Last night I think Jack and Nattie were having a bark contest in their kennels. It didn't last too long and all settled down to sleep. I think today I will take each dog for a walk. They also like to go outside into the back yard. I think it's because they hope to get a treat when they get back in. Sorry!
Funny thing! I stubbed the middle toe of my right foot. There's a bruise there now. It looks really strange.
Well, I'm getting sleepy. So I will kennel the dogs and lay back down for awhile. You all have a grand day!
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools