Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, 5-OCT, 2009

This is my first blog here, but not my first attempt at a blog.

What have I been doing? reading Sent by Margaret Peterson Haddix, cleaning the house, sleeping, working. Pretty exciting, huh? I put over 100 pictures on my facebook space on yesterday. Look for "Theresa LeeAnn Reiter" - that's me - on fb.
Today I was in Britt. I had 2 classes in the elementary [K & 2nd]. Tomorrow I'll be in Belmond. We had lots of sweet treats in the elem side today. I ate too much [imagine that!].
I have been busy looking/planning the annual Sherrill Women Get-Away. I have several ideas: 1. Spa Resort in Arizona, 2. Cruise from CA to Mexico & back, 3. B&B/Tours in Gettysburg, PA, 4. Mystery Weekend in SC. - to name a few. Any ideas?
This weekend, Tina, Sadie, Lynne & I are going to Des Moines to watch the Broadway play, Wicked. Saturday night Sadie is staying with Lynne in her dorm and Tina & I are staying in the ISU Memorial Union Hotel. This should be FUN!

That's all for now - TLESR

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools