Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Have Been Changed For Good

WICKED was wonderful!!!! Although it looked like we might not get to see it for a short time, the wait/stress was worth it. I won't spoil it for you, but let me tell you, it was great. Yes, it was my first Broadway production. I would see it again!! I got a number of souvenirs, too! Thanks to Lynne, Tina & Sadie for sharing the experience with me. Let's go again!!!!! You can also check out original Broadway performances on www.YouTube.com.
Also, if you can, stay at the Hotel Memorial Union on the ISU campus. Nice, clean, inexpensive rooms/suites and free ramp parking. A continental breakfast is served on the weekends, too.
It snowed here in Iowa yesterday. TOO EARLY FOR THAT!! I have to work at a cross country meet in Klemme on Wed. - I hope it's warm!
I got a regular flu shot today. It seems I don't qualify for the H1N1 shot at this time. They are vaccinating young children and health care workers first.
This Sat. is the CDA Harvest Tea at 10:00am in Garner. If anyone wants a ticket let me know. Sunday is CDA Sunday.

Birthdays this week:
  • 11-OCT - Gretchen H.
  • 15-OCT - Tina S-R

Happy B-day to YOU!

Until next time,

Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools