Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tina!! You're 52 today!!!

What a wet day! I'm supposed to work at the Conference Cross Country meet tonight at Klemme. We'll know by 1:30 pm today it the meet's still on. I have packed boots, winter coat, hat, umbrella, extra pants and sweatshirt, mittens & scarf! If the meet is cancelled it will be held tomorrow.
I need to make 2 doz. scones for the St. Boniface CDA Harvest Tea to be held on Saturday.
The farmer around here are aching to get into the fields. Hopefully during the next 3 days they will be able to get in and harvest.
Well. I'll close for now.

Enjoy life's everyday gifts!

TLESR

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools