Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Haunted Halloween!!!

Today looks better than yesterday but still cold. It must be very windy because my wind chimes tinkled all night - I guess it's time to take them down. Heard a parent say that she's taking her children trick or treating at the Southbridge Mall in MC and that she heard a lot of parents were doing the same thing. It certainly would be much warmer & drier! Really, Really tired of the rain. Winnabago River has flood warnings.
I plan to travel to Nora Springs today for their BIG Harvest Day. It goes from 9am-3pm. They even have hayrides! Terri A. and I will be doing the town! She wants to start the day off with breakfast at the Nora Inn.
Spooktacular Birthday Wishes to Linda A. & Denita P.
The Michael Jackson movie is playing in MC this week. I think I'll go to it tomorrow. Sybil J. wants to go. Maybe Terri A. will go too. I'll let you know.

Happy Haunting!
Theresa.

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools