Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day News

Labor Day weekend 2010 was full of news for my sister Tina Sherrill-Range and her family! On Saturday, September 4th, Jonathan Wienhold proposed to my niece, Jessica Range. They're engaged! I also learned that nephew Devin Range and his wife, Laura, are expecting another child in the spring! What a weekend! Tina and her husband, Kevin, treated Jon's parents; Kevin's parents; Sadie and her boyfriend, Connor; Jon and Jessie; and me out for supper that night.

On Saturday, I travelled over to Okoboji to visit my Dad. I also helped out at the flea market at Vic's Corner in Spirit Lake. There were 3 flea markets going on in the area! (Vic's Corner, Treasure Village, and Dickinson Co. Fairgrounds. Boy, were there a lot of people around the area!!! UNDERSTATEMENT!

I also was able to enjoy coffee at Goodies with my niece Sadie R. My brother, Tim, was up from Texas working at the farm in WB and stopped in at Dad's house on Sunday night.

Tomorrow I start 3 days of 14 hour workdays. But I'm off on Friday! I CAN DO IT!!!!

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools