Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

World's Largest County Fair!!

Sunday will be the last day of the 2010 Clay County Fair [Spencer, IA] - the world's largest county fair! I will be going to work in the antique booth on Friday and Saturday. I will be eating my favorites: the Stubb's Kitchen roast beef and potatoes and of course, pie! For those who remember Dale and Alicia Merriam and children, Merriam's Midway Shows will be playing the fair.

I'm getting into the routine of school. This week West Hancock has Homecoming and next week there will be Homecoming at Belmond-Klemme. Waldorf College's Homecoming is October 9th.

Lynne was home last weekend, but I didn't see her much. I had to work at WC and she went to a concert in Minneapolis with Mac.

There's really not too much more to say. Tell you more when I get back!

LOVE YA!
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools