Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Visit to Geoff at St. Olaf College

On Saturday, October 2nd, Lynne and I travelled north to visit Geoff at St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN. We met him and his roommate [Erik] and went for lunch at a Mexican place. They we traveled to some 2nd hand stores to look for a cane for Geoff as he wants to be Dr. House for Halloween. We found it. We bought some other things too.
We returned to Northfield and ate supper at a hoagi place. It was good food.
I didn't work at a school on Monday but I had a doctor's appt. I then went to work at Waldorf. Don't worry, every thing's fine. I just needed to have my medication prescriptions renewed.
I work at WH on Tuesday and Thursday, and have Wednesday and Friday off. But I work each evening M, Tu, W, & Th at Waldorf. I work there again on Saturday and Sunday. it's Waldorf's Homecoming.
Terri and I are going to the Blue Belle Inn in St. Ansgar on Wednesday to eat lunch and to hear a Danish storyteller. That should be fun!
Well, Gotta GO!!!!!
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools