Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, January 30, 2012

SLIP.......

  • This has been a wild weekend!
  • On Friday, Steve drove up from Wichita. We watched 2 movies [Super 8 & Apollo 18] and had chili and cinnamon rolls for supper.
  • Lynne drove up from Ames on Saturday. Steve, Lynne, and I drove to Owatonna on Saturday evening to have supper with Geoff to help him celebrate his birthday. We ate out at Applebee's.
  • On Sunday I slipped off my front porch and hurt my knee. It REALLY hurt!
  • Today, Monday, I went to the doctor. Well, a cane, a leg brace, and a bottle of vicodin later, I'm off work until Wednesday. I will wear the brace for 1-2 weeks. The doctor said I may have a tear in my knee and may need an MRI to find out. This may result in the need for knee surgery. YIKES!
  • Steve left for KS after the doctor appt. and he stopped by to visit his Mom & Dad in Le Mars on the way South.
  • That's my short few days!

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools