Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Movie Night

Last night was movie night. I watched "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep & Alec Baldwin, "Water for Elephants" with Reese Witherspoon & Robert Pattinson, and some of "Contagion" with Matt Damon and a bunch of others. [I fell asleep] They were alright. The first movie was really funny and "Water...." had some tense moments. Oh, the circus life! Today I watched "Hot Tub Time Machine" with John Cusak.
Learned today that a former teacher-friend [Nicki S.] has a job in St. Louis, MO, starting next week. Sure going to miss eating Garner Mexican and summer sitting around fire bowls in the summer eating s'mores with her. And another teacher-friend [Marit R.] has a teaching job in MN starting next week. The class will be lucky to get Marit as their teacher. I'll miss talking with her at the Waldorf library.
My Elem. B-K Principal and his wife just adopted a baby girl. Congratulations to them! Welcome to the world of parents and kids!!
I enjoyed eating lunch with our son, Geoff, his friend, Andy, any my friend, Terri at The Lantern in MC. Had my usual tofu.
On Friday, I helped at the ticket gate for the basketball games in Britt between West Hancock & Forest City.

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools