Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to Benson!

Congratulations to Devin, Laura, and big brother, Stratton, on the arrival of new baby Benson today. I've seen pictures and he's a cutie! This makes me a great-aunt!

The grass is getting very green here, especially with all the rain we've had. I know the farmers here in Iowa are waiting and wanting to get in their fields to work. The weather has stayed on the chilly side, but I'm hoping the sun will come out soon.

This is my last week to work nights at Waldorf College. How will I keep myself busy throughout May?!? I may be doing some day work at the college from May-August.

The regular school year is winding down too. We've received our first graduation invite.
Geoff graduates from St. Olaf College at the end of May.

I went tanning today. I don't know if it's helping my psoriasis or not. At least I' getting some 'summer' color! I know I'm tired of the itching and red patches on my skin.

I hope everyone had a great Easter holiday!

I plan to watch the Royal Wedding on Friday. Anyone want to join me?!?

LOVE YA!

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools