Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Out Like a Lion?

The weather is still cold and windy but April is just around the corner! No snow yet, but frosty mornings. I survived my long work week! I was actually more tired on Saturday! I was a HS school secretary for 3 days. Be assured a school can't operate without a good school secretary! I hope I didn't mess up too much!!! We really missed our Peg Eisenmen at WH! WELCOME BACK, PEG!!! Saturday was a hair cut-tanning-eat lunch out day. I met up with Terri A. and we ate out at the Hungry Mind in MC. I haven't eaten there for a l-o-n-g time! It was pretty good! Later we drove over to Osage to look for the Stillwater Cemetery. Terri is doing family genealogy for Matt Dodge. His ancestors are buried there. We found the cemetery and the gravesites. We also stopped at a home show in Osage. While in MC I purchased a book about doing genealogy online. It is very interesting and has lots of info. 2 weeks ago I purchased Family Tree Maker 2011 and I've been working on about 8+ family trees. I've got that genealogy bug again so I may be contacting you for family info! Surnames: Albert/s, Boyle, Eid, Reiter, Samuels, Sherrill, Wanderscheid, and Wiese, to name a few. My sympathies go out to my 2nd cousin Dawn Ritter Monical on the recent passing of her brother, Joe Ritter. Earlier this year her sister Arlene passed away. Geoff and his girlfriend, Rebecca, spent their spring break last week visiting Marie and Jeff in Colorado. Both parties say they had a nice time. I get to go out to CO during the last week of June to watch the dogs while Marie and Jeff are in Ireland. Well, I best go for now... Love ya.... Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools