Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Spring!

Today is officially the FIRST DAY OF SPRING! The weather is rather gloomy but it's supposed to get up into the 40's. Bad news tho, may have snow on Wednesday.
Steve was up over the past weekend. He brought the Ford Explorer up for Lynne. She now has a car of her own! Lynne is keeping the car here until she starts work this summer. Steve took the bus back to KS yesterday. He had to board at 7:45am, but was in Wichita by 7:00pm. He said the ride wasn't too bad and he slept a lot!
I have a heavy week at my jobs this week. I will be working 4-14 hr days in a row. Check on me on Wednesday and/or Thursday!!! That's 56 hours, BTW. I also work for 8 hrs on Friday. Total equals 64 hrs. I have Saturday off and then work for 8 hrs on Sunday, and then don't work again until 5pm Monday night.
Decisions have to be made about next year. Steve is wanting me to move down to KS. Right now, I know if my hours are cut any more I will. I'm also trying to decide if I can do 2 jobs. It's not hard work, but the hours are long. I'm not a young chick anymore! Sometimes those hours kill me! I can't survive on either job but itself. My job at Waldorf College ends on May 1st. Plus the driving - I have put over 3000 miles on my new car in the month I have owned it. Lynne will be a junior at ISU next year and I always had planned on staying in IA until she graduated. However, she will be 21 in June.
Yesterday I watched Sex and the City, the First Movie. (I've never watched the TV show.) Lynne wanted to watch the movie, so we did. It wasn't too bad.

Well, until next time....

HAPPY SPRING!
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools