Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Week from HELL!

This has been one hellish week!
On Tuesday I had a bad night at work at Waldorf. It's because I was getting sick. I was so sleepy and cold. I spent Wednesday sleeping or going to the bathroom [if you know what I mean]. Then the refrigerator in the Garner house quit working. The landlord doesn't want to buy another one. Just today I went for my wellness checkout and found I probably have a hernia and may need surgery. I also have to get another colonoscopy because they found blood. I'm not done yet! To repair my car's AWD it will cost me $500.00. IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER, RIGHT?!?
On the plus side I lost a few pounds of weight. I guess it was from not eating when I was sick! Since I don't have a refrigerator right now, I haven't been eating too much or else out of cans. I can't afford to eat out!
We are supposed to get some snow tonight! Up to 5 inches I think. Geoff says that there's about 6 inches up at St. Olaf. Schools in the area were let out early today. So far we only have about 1/4 inch of snow. I feel sorry for all the area towns that have holiday celebrations planned for this weekend.
I plan to attend the winter concert at Waldorf College on Sunday. Terri is going with me. I've heard the choir sing and they are very good. Tomorrow I plan to attend a bridal shower for Nicki G. in Garner. I work with her at the B-K School.
Well, it's time to head to bed. Until next time....
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools