Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Holidays

This message is coming to you from rainy, northwest Iowa = Le Mars. The rain started yesterday and hasn't stopped. At least it's not snow!
Steve, Marie & Jeff, Lynne and I went to Milford on Saturday and enjoyed dinner with my Dad, Tina, Kevin & Sadie and Connor. We played cards afterwards.
Later that night the Reiters traveled to Le Mars. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We had a suite - very nice.
We celebrated G'ma Bernice's B-day on Sunday at Uncle Doug's house. On Monday Marie & Jeff headed back to Omaha to visit with Jeff's family. Geoff & Lynne returned to Garner/Mason City. Steve and I remained in Le Mars.
I plan to return to Garner tomorrow. Lynne and I will enjoy dinner at Terri & John's house in Nora Springs. Steve will return to Wichita after eating T-day dinner with his family at his sister, Mary Beth's house.
Bye for now.

Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools