Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend...

I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend. Why? Steve and I, Marie & Jeff, Geoff and Lynne are heading to Milford and Le Mars! On Saturday we'll be in Milford visiting Grandpa Sherrill. On Sunday thru Tuesday we'll be in Le Mars visiting the Reiter relatives. Geoff has school for the 3 days before T-day so he'll head back on Sunday. Marie & Jeff will be spend Thanksgiving Day with Jeff's family in Omaha. Steve heads back to KS on Thursday.

Geoff, Lynne and I will spend our Thanksgiving Day with Terri and John A. and some of the Sage family in Nora Springs. I'm bringing the pies!

Tomorrow I go in for a colonoscopy. Today it's only clear liquids. I start taking the medicine late afternoon. Terri is going to pick me up and bring me home.

On Saturday I had lunch with Terri and Barb. On Sunday I had supper with Geoff, Dana & Andy. Both times at Benegin's in Clear Lake!

"So this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad..." Taken from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.

Until next time,
Theresa

No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools