Welcome, Friends!

My photo
Iowa, United States
A baby boomer, married, mother of 3 adult children; Teacher Librarian by profession; enjoys reading, genealogy, and spontaneous events!

Saturday, March 30, 2013


Marie, Lynne, & Geoff
 Hello, Everyone!
 We're still waiting for the arrival of the new baby boy.  My countdown-to-new-grandson-ometer says 1 week and 2 days!
  Here's a photo of my 3 children.  Good looking kids, huh?  The pic was taken in 2009 at Lynne's HS graduation party in Music Man Square in Mason City.
  The weather here has finally turned spring-like!  Most of the snow has melted and yesterday it got up to 52 degrees!  WOW!  March came in like a lion and out like a lamb!  But what a terrible lion for the whole month!
  My new grandson will have the start of a wonderful library!  I've put together a nice selection for his first library collection.  (I've greatly supported the 3 area school book fairs too!)  I'm going to keep some of the books for my library for when he comes to visit.
  I spent the other day with my good friend Terri A. while her husband was away at classes.  We watched Fred Astair, Judy Garland, & Peter Lawford in Easter Parade.  We just love those old movies!
  I'll close by wishing you all a blessed and joyous Easter!

Trudy, me, Butch (cousin), & Tina waiting to go church on Easter


No comments:

www.myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools